WHO IS A LIFE COACH? WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF HAVING A LIFE COACH?
Ann-Marie here, thank you for taking the time to invest in your personal development. Today I would like to help you gain clarity as to what life coaching is and how working with a coach can benefit you.
A life coach is someone who help you clarify your goals, identify the obstacles holding you back, and then come up with strategies for overcoming each obstacle. In creating these strategies, life coaches target your unique skills and gifts. By helping you to make the most of such strengths, life coaches provide the support you need to achieve long-lasting change.
SEVEN BENEFITS OF OF HAVING ANN-MARIE GRAHAM AS YOUR LIFE COACH.
1. Gaining clarity about what you want Gaining clarity about what you want and how you want to get it. Becoming clear on who you want to become, what your passion and purpose is, and what is most important to you. Most people go through life never taking the time to define themselves and their life, and thus never have a clear direction, struggle with following through and settle for mediocrity.
2. Improving confidence Improving confidence and developing an empowering self image are essential for success in the workplace, as well as physical health and in our intimate relationships. Know what we are worth, raise your standards and see yourself as someone who deserves the best out of life. That will empower you and fuel you towards your greatest goals.
3. Overcoming obstacles, fear, and insecurities will set you ahead of the pack. Most people run from their fears, you will learn to recognize them and allow them to drive you towards achievement.
4. Implementation Bridge the gap between theory and practice. Taking education and motivation and turning it into the desired result!
5. Recognition of the possibilities for your life. Most people see life as fixed, permanent, as having no choice or no control. With a coach you can receive an outside perspective and realize that you have many options regardless of circumstance.
6. Creating a plan to reach your goals faster. Most people don’t have a life or goal plan; they approach life day-to-day with no clear intentions, vision or mission. All that changes with a coach.
7. Someone to hold you accountable. Being able to check in with a life coach weekly is like having a best friend whose sole purpose is to help you succeed and hit whatever target you have set. Sometimes it is hard to find people in our lives who can honestly hold us accountable, all while cheering us on and motivating us throughout the whole process.
I would love to help you on this journey. Remember this, the purpose of life is to live a life of purpose. Send me an email today. It's time for you to live the life God created you to live.